Holyrood Ward Lib Dem Focus Team

Steve Wright, Cristina Tegolo, Mike Hankey and Tim Pickstone Learn more

Permit needed to take a van or trailer to the tip

by timpickstone on 23 November, 2021

From 1 December 2021 you will need a permit if you are taking household waste to a recycling centre in a Van, Pick-up Truck or with a twin-axle trailer.

This is for household waste only. No trade waste is accepted at the Household Waste Recycling Centres.

You do not need a permit if you are using a normal car, a single-axle trailer or a vehicle adapted for a wheelchair.Find out more at recycleforgreatermanchester.com/vanpermit/

   Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>